4505 Feed the Pig
Each year we partner with 6 locally nonprofits, bettering our community through children, families, and food. Every Monday, a portion of your meal goes towards our Community Partner. Eat Good Do Good Join Us. This month we’ve partnered with:
Root Division is a visual arts non-profit that connects creativity and community through a dynamic ecosystem of arts education, exhibitions, and studios.
Throughout its history, Root Division has forged strong connections with the community to provide:
• Subsidized studio space for more than 130 emerging artists
• More than 4,000 hours of free art classes for neighborhood youth
• Training for 240 artist-teachers
• Onsite adult art classes for 1,500 students
• Exhibitions of work by more than 1,700 artists
• A gathering place for more than 32,000 visitors to meet artists and see their work
• Partnerships with two-dozen public schools and community centers, and more than 150 local businesses
Apply Here to be a future partner!